Universiteti i Prizrenit UKSHIN HOTI
Përshëndetje vizitor i nderuar,

Forumi uni-prizren është forum i kushtuar studentëve të Universitetit të Prizrenit. Ju nuk jeni i regjistruar ose nuk jeni identifikuar në forum. Ju lutem identifikoheni ose regjistroheni duke klikuar si më poshtë.

Me respekt, stafi i forumit të Universitetit të Prizrenit
Përshëndetje vizitor i nderuar,

Forumi uni-prizren është forum i kushtuar studentëve të Universitetit të Prizrenit. Ju nuk jeni i regjistruar ose nuk jeni identifikuar në forum. Ju lutem identifikoheni ose regjistroheni duke klikuar si më poshtë.

Me respekt, stafi i forumit të Universitetit të Prizrenit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viti Akademik 2018-2019

ForumForum  PortaliPortali  Events  PublicationsPublications  GalleryGallery  KërkoKërko  Latest imagesLatest images  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  identifikimiidentifikimi  

Kingdom of Heaven

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Administratori
Administrator
Administrator
Administratori

Numri i postimeve : 1038
Pikët : 26420
Reputacioni : 49
Drejtimi : Administrim Biznesi

Kingdom of Heaven Empty
MesazhTitulli: Kingdom of Heaven   Kingdom of Heaven Icon_minitime7th September 2011, 20:48

Kingdom of Heaven Kingdom_heaven

It is the time of the Crusades during the Middle Ages - the world shaping 200-year collision between Europe and the East. A blacksmith named Balian has lost his family and nearly his faith.

The religious wars raging in the far-off Holy Land seem remote to him, yet he is pulled into that immense drama. Amid the pageantry and intrigues of medieval Jerusalem he falls in love, grows into a leader, and ultimately uses all his courage and skill to defend the city against staggering odds.

Destiny comes seeking Balian in the form of a great knight, Godfrey of Ibelin, a Crusader briefly home to France from fighting in the East. Revealing himself as Balian's father, Godfrey shows him the true meaning of knighthood and takes him on a journey across continents to the fabled Holy City. In Jerusalem at that moment--between the Second and Third Crusades--a fragile peace prevails, through the efforts of its enlightened Christian king

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0320661/

Nga: www.uni-prizren.com
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
https://uni-prizren.albanianforum.net

Kingdom of Heaven
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi
Universiteti i Prizrenit UKSHIN HOTI :: Working :: Filma anglisht-
Kërce tek: